7. Back-ups & Replacements As a Licensed User, you are permitted to make private, unsharable back-up copies of the Font files. PSY/OPS offers lifetime replacement copies of any Fonts you have already Licensed.
8. Transfer of License PSY/OPS Fonts may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or otherwise given away to another person or entity. A Licensed User is, however, permitted to permanently transfer the complete Font License to another party after one (1) year of purchase, provided: 1) the recipient accepts the terms of this EULA and submits a completed Transfer Form to PSY/OPS; and 2) all original Licensed Users permanently delete all copies of the Fonts and do not use them after completion of the Transfer. A given Font License may only be transferred one (1) time after its initial issuance, and may not be split.
9. Derivative Works You agree that any derivative works created from the PSY/OPS Font Software, including, but not limited to, software, EPS files, or other electronic works, are considered derivative works under U.S. Law and use of the derivative work is subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. Derivative works may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away without written permission from PSY/OPS. PSY/OPS shall not be responsible for unauthorized, modified and/or regenerated software or derivative works.
10. Limited Warranty PSY/OPS Font Software may be returned or exchanged only if defective. Defective software will be replaced when accompanied by a valid sales receipt and PSY/OPS is notified within one (1) month of purchase.
11. Copyright & Trademark PSY/OPS Font Software is protected by the copyright, design, and other intellectual property laws of the United States of America, by the copyright and design laws of other nations, and by international treaties. Any copies of the Fonts must retain the same copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Font Software.
12. Termination Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, you agree to immediately return the Font Software to PSY/OPS and certify that no copy remains in your possession or control.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties PSY/OPS makes no warranties, express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, PSY/OPS shall in no event be liable to the Licensed User or any other third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product, even if notified in advance. Under no circumstances shall PSY/OPS’ liability exceed the replacement cost of the software. The aforementioned limitation may not apply in some jurisdictions.